Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sometimes you just have to begin

I have become interested in blogging simply because I love to write! As a classroom teacher, I made it a priority to write with my students a few days a week, modeling revising, idea development, working through struggles, etc. and not only was it fun for me to write, but I saw the biggest gain in my students as writers, that I had ever witnessed in my 11 years as a classroom teacher.  Now that I am taking on a new, exciting position as an eLearning coach, I will not have a regular classroom, allowing me to write with my students.  This is going to be my new outlet!  My goal is to write fun, witty blogs that give glimpses of my life as a wife of an engineer by day/farmer at heart and mother of two sweetheart boys.  I am a Christian, teacher, learner, fashionista, green thumb...hence Many titles of CHIC!

3 comments: